- Illinois Razor Strop, #206, manufactured by the largest leather strops company in the USA.
- The strop consists of two strops with individual handles: leather and linen.
- The leather strop is made of Top Grain Cowhide Leather and the linen strop made of Fine Wave Linen Finish.
- They are assembled with brass plated hardware
- Note: The leather is rough (not ready for immediate use), also may have some imperfections on the face of the leather (they are not considered as defects), and therefore requires proper preparation before use. Manufacturer recommends the use of the FROMM Strop Dressing Paste. This strop is suitable for experienced straight razor users that have knowledge in proper razor strop preparation. For any questions, please contact us in advance.
Length: Effective leather/canvas sides- 12-3/4 in/325 mm
Overall dimensions: 2” x 20”
Manufactured by Illinois Razor Strop Co. (FROMM)/USA