The razor features: 7/8” blade made of Carbon Steel (C135 Steel).
Special: Hand-chiseled "WHEAT" ornament on the spine.
Blade finish: Both sides are Mirror polished.
Handle material: Black horn scale.
Manufactured by: Thiers-Issard. Handcrafted in France.
- Thiers-Issard razors are individually custom hand made by experienced artisans at the Thiers-Issard factory, there will be some minor variation between razors.
- The razor shown on the picture is a sample from the batch of other razors with the same model number. In other words, you will be buying a unique piece of craftsmanship!
- Razors come in a protective coating which is visible on the picture as smear. Once you will receive the razor, carefully wipe it with a towel without touching the sharp edge.
- The razor is supplied in a Thiers-Issard leather pouch.
- Thiers-Issard razors are factory pre-honed and sometimes may require additional hand honing procedure for comfortable shaving.
- Please read restrictions for straight razors return policy.
Straight Razor Maintenance Information:
Any straight razor requires a particular attention and maintenance. A straight razor has to be cleaned and dried carefully after use. For long term storage, razors made from carbon steel should be lightly oiled and stored in a dry environment.