Thiers-Issard "Le Thiernois" 7/8" Black Horn Straight Razor
NOTE: The picture(s) of the blade show visible anti-rust oil coating from the factory. The coating can be easily wiped with a towel before the first shave.
The razor features: 7/8” blade made of Carbon Steel (C135 Steel) with French nose blade, and “Le Thiernois” etching on the blade.
Blade finish: Both sides are Mirror polished.
Handle material: Black horn scale.
Manufactured by: Thiers-Issard. Handcrafted in France.
- Thiers-Issard razors are individually custom handmade by experienced artisans at the Thiers-Issard factory, there will be some minor variation between razors.
- Since every razor is handmade and unique there may be minor variation and imperfection with regards to blade grind, plating, and scale ornament.
- The razor shown on the picture is a sample from the batch of other razors with the same model number. In other words, you will be buying a unique piece of craftsmanship!
- Razors come in a protective coating which is visible on the picture as smear. Once you will receive the razor, carefully wipe it with a towel without touching the sharp edge.
- The razor is supplied in a Thiers-Issard leather pouch.
- Thiers-Issard razors are factory pre-honed and sometimes may require additional hand honing procedure for comfortable shaving.
- Please read restrictions for straight razors return policy.
Straight Razor Maintenance Information:
Any straight razor requires a particular attention and maintenance. A straight razor has to be cleaned and dried carefully after use. For long term storage, razors made from carbon steel should be lightly oiled and stored in a dry environment.
We will ship Product(s) to you using the delivery method you have selected and to the shipping address indicated on the Order Confirmation. We offer free shipping on qualified Orders shipped in Canada over CAD$80 (before applicable taxes), and free shipping over CAD$80 on qualified Orders shipped to the United States.
The average shipping times vary and are only estimates. Canadian Orders are shipped by the Canada Post, delivery times vary from 3-15 business days on average. United States orders are shipped via Canada Post, average delivery times are 5-20 business days. Delivery times may vary in case of the remote location, during our peak season, and due to weather condition. Delivery times provided by us are only estimates and we shall not be responsible for any damages or costs resulting from any delays in delivery. If you Order several Products, as each item becomes available we may send packages in different shipments at no extra cost to you. We require that you include your telephone number in the checkout process, in case the shipping carrier needs to contact you to make delivery arrangements.
We may be unable to ship certain Products to the United States that come in pressurized containers, contain alcohol, or fall under California's Proposition 65 regulation. In case issues arise, the buyer will be contacted before shipment is released.
In case you are not satisfied with your Order, you may return Product(s) within 30 days from the day of purchase. We will accept return request within 30 days if the following conditions are met:
- Product(s) returned must be new.
- Product(s) must be in the original packaging, and packaging must not be damaged or destroyed.
- Product(s) packaging seals must be intact; due to hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns for opened Products.
We DO NOT accept returns for:
- Products that are on Clearance.
- Vintage straight razors and vintage straight razor blades.
- Products where it’s mentioned in their description that no returns accepted.
We will refund the original price of the purchased Product(s) returned. If you have initially paid for the shipping cost, we will not refund you the initial shipping cost you have paid us to ship the original Order.
In case your initial Order benefited from the free shipping and after the Product(s) are returned the initial Order value drops below free shipping required value, which is as follows: CAD$80 for Canadian Orders or CAD$80 for United States Orders. We will deduct the initial shipping cost it has cost us to ship your original Order.
For example, if your initial Order value before taxes and shipping was CAD$100 and you have benefited from free shipping. Let's assume returned Product(s) are valued at CAD$60, the Order value after the Product(s) are returned becomes CAD$40. Since CAD$40 does not meet our minimum (CAD$80) free shipping requirements, we will subtract the initial shipping cost from after return amount in this example it is CAD$40.
How to return:
You are responsible for returning and paying in full the return shipping cost on Product(s) you wish to return. We strongly recommend shipping returned Product(s) with insurance and a tracking number. We are not responsible if the Products are damaged or lost during shipping. If the Products we receive are damaged or lost during return shipping we will NOT issue a refund.
To return Product(s) please contact us via Contact Us form. Please include the following information:
1. Full name as on the Order.
2. E-mail address and telephone number.
3. Order number.
4. List of Products you wish to return.
We will contact you by e-mail with Return Authorization Number and Return Address.
We will issue a refund within 5-7 business days after we receive and inspect the Products. All Products returned will undergo a thorough inspection before a refund is applied. All refunds will be applied to your credit card or PayPal account you have used when the initial Order was placed.
In case you suspect a Product you have received has a manufacturer’s defect, please Contact Us. We will confirm whether the issue with a Product qualifies as a defect, and in case the defect is confirmed, we will provide an exchange or refund.